Heart shaped stones have something special about them. I love the playfulness of the shape, the idea, and then adding on top of that a juicy color and facets into a fat pinky band and it's my kind of ring. I chose to make this in 18k for it's buttery yellow hue. I sourced this tanzanite at my very first trip to Tucson gem show in 2020. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Everyone deserves a badass thicky thick pinky ring in their lives.
- 18k yellow gold, the back is slightly hollowed out otherwise it would spin quite a bit around the finger.
- 7.5 x 8mm tanzanite heart sapphire 2.1carat
- size 4.25, can be resized within a half size. Enter size in comments section at the checkout page.
- face of signet is 11 x 12mm
- rise off of finger to top of stone: 4.5mm
-band thickness: 2mm at base
-band width; tapers from 10.5 to 3.5mm
Collections: ALL PRODUCTS, READY TO SHIP, RINGS