Heart shaped stones have something special about them. I love the playfulness of the shape, the idea, and then adding on top of that a juicy color and facets into a fat pinky band and it's my kind of ring. I chose to make this in 18k for it's buttery yellow hue. Everyone deserves a badass thicky thick pinky ring in their lives.
This ethically sourced, mined, and cut Australian sapphire has deep teal hues with a touch of yellow at the center. It comes from a mine in Central Queensland, Australia where the sapphires all have deep color characteristics. I work personally with a gem dealer there that is committed to ethical sourcing and practices going all the way back to the exact mine in Australia.
ONE OF A KIND
- 7.5 x 7.5mm unheated Australian teal heart sapphire, 1.85ct
- 18k yellow gold, the back is slightly hollowed out otherwise it would spin quite a bit around the finger.
- size 3.75, can be resized within a half size. Enter size in comments section at the checkout page.
- face of signet is 10.6 x 12.5mm
- rise off of finger to top of stone: 4.5mm
-band thickness: 2mm at base
-band width; tapers from 10.5 to 3.5mm